Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolution 2012


(Monsters made by me and my 9 year old daughter using recycled sweaters and blankets)


My crafting goals/resolutions for 2012 are as follows:

1. Create something new each week.
There are so many projects that I have been meaning to make, but have never devoted time to doing. This is the year to see what I am capable of making and try my hand at some new types of crafts.  The plan is to post a new project each week this year.
2. Create using a different repurposed material each month.
I am launching the Repurposing Challenge 2012 to try to find new ways to use materials we generally think of as waste. Each month I will choose a different waste material from local businesses to repurpose and avoid putting in the landfill. 

3. Blog more often.
My goal will be to blog at least once a week, so feel free to help my live up to that expectation by posting comments if you see that I am slacking! I also want to take a class about how to use Blogger, so I can make this blog even better than it is now.

No comments: